Friday, April 1, 2011

Natalie's First Week

Natalie Toalima Pe'a
Born February 17th 2011 at 3:43 a.m.
7 pounds, 7 ounces
19 1/2 ' long


She is finally here!  Our little Nells Bells.  
We have waited so long to meet her.  She is a perfectly healthy little girl.  We love her so much!
Our little family is finally starter.  One down, 5 more to go haha.  We are all doing well.  I recovered really fast from everything and Natalie is very healthy as well.  Unfortunately she has a bit of baby jaundice so her she looks a bit like an umpa lumpa, but other than that she is a very pretty baby.  We are so excited to have her with us and to take her home.  Everyone has been so great to us during our long wait for parent hood.   


Right after being born
 close up

Daddy and daughter for the first time

They had to put this gel stuff in her eyes for infection.  She looks so sad lol



Getting ready for our first diaper

7 pounds 7 ounces.  


First time holding baby daughter.  He looks so taken back


Love at first site for both

Our little Nells Bells
So I don't know if it was the epidural or the fact that I had a 107 fever during my labor, but once I had her I could not stop shaking!  It was so bad.  They had to put like 7 heated blankets on me, and I couldn't even hold Natalie by myself cause I was shaking so bad.  That would be Els hand helping me hold her so she wouldn't fall of of me.  It was so bad.

First time mommy holding her




New Grandma

Auntie Jenn from Canada



In our room.  It was pretty funny.  El had figure out how to turn the chair into a bed so he could sleep there.  It was interesting.  It was so nice being in the room and having everyone cater to me.  LOVED IT!!!  


El picked out the bow. She is so cute!  First feeding


  
Beautiful little girl



 close up





Grandma and Grandpa Lowen's first visit to see Natalie
Grandpa Lowen was so excited to see her and drove up with Lucky. He got here on the Sunday after she was born, and Grandma Lowen was here an entire month before she was born.  It was a fun and relaxing month.  If it wasn't for my parents, we wouldn't have half the stuff we do and we wouldn't have been able to do it without them.  Thank mom and dad!  They had so much fun seeing Natalie and holding her.  She wasn't awake too much at this time being only a month old, but she was supper cute!!!!!



    It was so good to be home and out of the hospital.  I don't think it really hit either one of us at this point that we were really parents yet.
First time home

     
First family photo.  I don't think I could look worse haha Well its expected I just had a baby





I finally got her to use the nuk binki.  I hate those ugly green round ones they give you at the hospital.  I think there the Aveda ones.  They are also supposed to cause dental problems later in toddlerhood.  So I have done all I could to get her off of those and on to the nuk......Success!!!!!




He is so great with her.  El is a true born daddy!




My mom was so excited for Natalie to come.  She was so upset that she was a week late cause she had less time to spend with her and see her. (this is also why I am doing this blog site, so she can keep up with our lives and watch Natalie grow up)  She is complete bliss holding baby Nelly.  It was cool to see.



Home coming outfit, note the U beanie :)

She is so tinny!!!!!



Proud new grandpa.  My dad was so excited to be a new papa!  He still can't stop talking about her.
Grandpa with Natalie at the house


Natalie's First nap at the house.  She is so little!



Look how tiny!

This her annoyed face 'get the camera out of my face mom!' 

First time she wore her headband.  I think it looks so cute!  We were about to go out to eat. 

Her first Diaper change.
  Success!

Grandpa holding her at the house



No comments:

Post a Comment