Monday, April 11, 2011

Her second photo shoot by uncle Lyman

She is now 2 weeks old and supper cute!  Lyman who is amazing by the way offered to do a mini photo shoot with her and it turned out really great.  I love his pictures!  He is really talented.  Definitely someone you would want to go to if you need photos done for weddings, events, kids.  He really can do it all and he is so great and professional to work with.   Thanks Uncle Lyman!  We love you :)  Here is what he did.  She was really great for this. 



I love this one.  I think she looks so beautiful in this one.  He really captured her in a moment. 



We had her in her crib for this one and she was falling asleep.  She started to fall over and it worked out perfectly that she fell right into one of her stuffed animals.  It looks like she is cuddling up to it.  I love it. This is one of my favourites that he took! 



This one is my FAVOURITE!  Lyman placed her so she was lying among her stuffed animals and her pillow.  She fell right asleep for about a minute and then woke up and was not happy, and the photo shoot was done haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment