Saturday, November 7, 2015

November weekly roundup 1

I'm not entirely sure how October happened so fast!  I mean thinking of October feels like it was super long and super short at the same time!  We did so many fun things so I suppose thats a sign of a great month!  But Its November and we always kick off November 1st with Grandma Talas birthday. 

Waiting for the yummy cinnamon Buns at grandmas 

Happy birthday Grandma!

What better way for a 3 year old to eat icecream than on the floor!


Smiling with her favorite person in the world!

Taking our walk while Sissy dances.  It was such a beautiful day!

We stopped by the sand park by her studio that has a constant supply of sand trucks to play with.  Awesome community!



Playing at the park after dance in her ballet attire. Its only the cutest way to play!  We spent nearly an hour playing magical withs and princess fairies who got caught in the enchanted forest!  My life is the greatest ever, seriously!  I love how magical childhood is and my kids remind me every day and I am so grateful for that little treasure!



drawing at grandmas house

And then out of no where it got freezing!  I was not ready for this

It had been a long time since we had been to the dinosaur park at City Creek




These dinosaurs did not even make it to dinner! this is what happened when we got back from the dino park

It was a warm night so we took the kids to a playground.  It was short lived though when Natalie announced she had to go pee. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment