Saturday, November 21, 2015

November weekly round up 3

Natalie kept calling me telling me to see what they had done, so I came into the room and this was my sight.  It felt like such a magical moment!  I joined them under the christmas tree fort until it got too hot lol 





Playing after preschool that I hosted at my place.  Natalie had the roughest time at preschool this morning.  She would not particiate and cried and pouted and even had a tantrum at one point.  Apparently all over a bracelet.  I was so mad and probaby over reacted a bit, but at the same time I don't think I did because she as pretty bad!   But she did redeem herself later that day and was a perfect helpful angel!  Enough to even have second sleepover in a row! hahah

I really need to find frames for these and finish the third painting in the set, but I wanted to see the two I have side beside and Im pretty happy the consistency of theme.  Im thinking of doing a pinecone house with a smaller tuiop house maybe up on a hill with of course many little toadstools all around.  I love the concept of anthropomorphism!  Its just such a fun enchanting, cute and magical concept1  I think thats why I love making little toadstool, tree stump, flower or pinecone homes.  They could be for magical fairies or they could be for relatives of Peter Raibbit.  Its such a great concept for children and so fun for adults.


Tea party time

Well Christmas is happening in our house!  When you don't have a fireplace, make a stocking holder.  In this case I up-cycled our old coffee table and used a side panel for this stocking holder.  I then took old branches from Els parents old christmas tree and bend them in to garland shape and attached it to the front.


Tickle time at grandmas after a doctors appointment

and our tree is up!

This was by far the best part of my whole day!  Watching Natalie light up and run for the chair, dragging it over to the tree so she could hang the ornaments.

This little boy was playing dinosaurs under the christmas tree!  I think this season is going to be magical!

diaper bum laddy

No comments:

Post a Comment