Tuesday, January 7, 2014

First week of the new year

Monday the 5th they came back over for me to baby sit.  Lots of fun.  We went to the dinosaur park to play.



Natalie running around having the time of her life!



Cheese!  These three love to take pictures together!  They will pose, and want me to take a picture!   I love it!



The two girls playing dress up with Natalies stuff.  This is what they do all day long!



They are pretending to have little conversations together and little tea parties.  They really are best friends!


Later they had their very own individual pizzas



Little laddie playing the kids room with all the kids, doing his own thing climbing on to Natalie bed and off again.  He loves to climb this one.  I caught him smiling right at me in the once. Way to go mom!





January 1st and the family went sledding again, just like last year!  It was so much fun!  The kids loved it.  Heni and Natalie were inseparable and they loved going down in their toddler sleds on the little baby hill.  The boys loved being pulled along in their sleds too!  It was so great!  Great day and it was so warm out too which made it really nice and fun.  We went out to Chuck-a-rama after for lunch.  However, Laddie wasn't feeling so good that day and projectile threw up all over his seat and his out fit on our way up to the hill. I think he had a bit of the stomach flu, but he is fine now, and it didn't seem to bother him that day. He was as happy as ever on his sled in the snow. 



How cute is he on his sled!



My snow twinkies





Natalie and her brothers



Monson wanted to give Natalie a big hug!


Monson and Natalie




Heni and Natalie playing by daddies snow board




These two snow princesses are making snow angles in the snow...its too bad that snow was so hard and icy that you couldn't actually see the little angles they made.









I finally got our family pictures printed and framed.  LOVE IT! Natalies little portrait

The three kids
 The two portraits of the boys

Here is a little picture of how we re-arranged our room. I really love that couch by the window!

The TV is now where the couch used to be which I also love

And the piano is where the TV was.  Great location I think.  I think it makes the whole room have more flow and just opens it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment