Saturday, November 30, 2013

Putting up the Christmas tree and the decorations

'
 Thanksgiving is done and Christmas time is here!  half of the tree is up with the help of the kids.  They were so excited to put but up, they all wanted to help.  The boys got a kick out of playing with the branches. 



were getting there…..but someone is not happy cause he had his branch taken away
 And we are done!

                     

Time for the lights……my little elves are here to untangle them for me

Natalie excited about the tree being up


these two are having so much fun playing with the lights.


The christmas winter bush I made with left over tree branches

The second bush I made beside our mini christmas tree

The cool wreath I made again from left over tree branches


My outdoor poinsetas




The tree decorated 


Our piano decorations


Some other decorations around our place 



Our stocking hung with care :) 


I love a tree with the lights on send the rest of the lights off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment