Thursday, November 14, 2013

Leaves are all around and I can smell turkey in the air!

Gobble Gobble, thanksgiving is in the air.  Turkeys and Hams are starting to go on specials at all the stores.  Today I had the kids again and since it was such a nice day out I decided to take the kids to Memory Grove and let them get some energy out and run around.  Well on our way home Natalie was getting cranky and hungry and I picked her up to carry her... well I rolled my ankle on the cobblestone path while holding her and we both went down.  I had to actually call El to come get me because I rolled my ankle so bad.  Well turns out its all swollen and bruised and sprained.  I have it in a brace and it kills so much!  So I had to actually make the kids eat by them selves and put them selves to sleep on the floor while I laid immobilized and in pain on the couch.  At least they all slept together and had a great 2 1/2 hour nap!  I guess I wore them out after all.  So not a total fail haha



I decided to do Henni's hair and she loved it and I loved it.  Way fun to do curly curly hair! 




I think it looks pretty good! She loved the bow.  Natalie loved that they were both wearing bows.

Playing in the leaves outside our place.

Little Nells




The two princesses playing in the tree by the stream




rolling down the hill......good thing they know to stop before the pond haha


No comments:

Post a Comment