Monday, November 14, 2016

November weekly roundup 2

playdate at the truck park with Hea and she brought cookies! 




So I cut my hair and by cut I mean chopped off like 4-5 inches!  And I did it myself, thanks to the wonderful lessons by Lissy.  I am so happy with it cause sometimes you just need a change to feel recharged! 
And I love that its short but it is NOT a mom cut 


picnics at B street park aka rapunzel park while I read my book and the kids play :) makes for a pretty great afternoon 

bike rides in memory grove.  It is really starting to look autumn around here 


the kids found this probably dirty piece of metal on the ground and decided to turn into a crown.  Maybe it makes me a bad mom to let them play with dirty metal scrap, but I like to see it as I am harvesting their creative side and imagination.  :)  I like my way of thinking



Laddie picked flowers for mommy :)



Its a a bad angle, but this is the start of my dads christmas present


Afternoon hikes with Hea and the kids through memory grove forest.










cheese!!  lol


Our first thanksgiving gratitude activity days activity this week  We wrote thank you notes to the Bishop and left them under his door.






This little girl loves to take selfies on my phone when I am not looking



Dentist visit and we are cavity free!





No comments:

Post a Comment