Friday, October 14, 2016

October weekly roundup 2

our halloween activity days activity it was awesome and the girls loved it! 







biking in her new tights


Yup! thats right! We took our kids to the outside of Nightmare on 13th to see the monsters. They loved it so much!

My new trick or treat sign.

Halloween decorations are up and looking spooky



I made new toadstool covers for their stools and made them plush this time.  Loving them!


Yup thats right.  He is peeing on a tree hahahaha


covering daddy in leaves!

Up at the cool playground at Wheeler Farm


They upgraded it and made these crazy cute toadstool stumps to sit on














tractor fun




Playing out in the dark as its getting dark so early lately



This girl and her personality lol

pumpkin patch :)





...and I broke my toe cause I stubbed it. So sad but true

Day after I broke my toe we took the kids up to the black rock on the salt flats












pumpkin pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment