Saturday, May 21, 2016

May weekly roundup 3

I obviously need to be better about taking pictures even if we are just in the house or doing mundane things because again this seems like such a short post.  This week seemed to fly by so fast!  I can't believe it.  How is it almost June, my gosh!  We had a lot of fun this week though! Got some good playtime in, parks, ballet class, it was good :) 

Teddy bear picnic at ballet this week after the recital.  They all got to bring their teddy bears to ballet.   It was so cute! 





Playing out by the creek.  I love were we live!  Our neighborhood is so beautiful!


looking for water bugs


Mini apple pies I made for the kids.  They turned out pretty good.  I think I need to figure out how to make them more juicy though


almost done!

shopping with dad at walmart, and this is how we role!

Just finished this and Im pretty happy about it.  Baby shower gift for Jen.  I love this quote and have been thinking about putting it on a wall and never got around to until now.  I think I may even make another one for my kids room.  'Little boys should never be sent to bed they always wake up a day older'  Jen is having a little boy TJ and so this is perfect.  I've seen some people change the 'little boys' to 'children' which in all honesty I might do for my kids room if I go for it, but I don't know how I feel about changing such an iconic quote?  Thinking on it I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment