Saturday, April 30, 2016

April weekly roundup 4

This is a shamefully short post for this week and I don't even know why?  I guess I just didn't have my camera out nearly as much as I thought I did.  We did have a very rainy week and I thus I spent a good part of it working on the loft bed fort. So maybe thats why there are not so many pictures.  

Here we are on an outing heading to B street park, hand in hand.   These two have become closer and closer as of late. They are becoming little besties, of course when they are not mortal enemies! 


Nells and her baby

sorting leafs and making shapes out of them.  I thought it so fitting since this week we learned all about how things grow in preschool.




Our activity days field trip to the beehive house and then the Joseph Smith Memorial Building top floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment