Monday, February 22, 2016

February weekly round up 3

Fun week for us.  

On presedents day we took a trip to Costco and met President Uchtdorf and his wife.  I was so incredibly awkward and completely star struck, but I met him and it was so cool! 

This beautiful day calls for a lovely walk through temple square with the kids




I can't believe this is her last day of being 4!  I am going to miss the 4's


my first Beet banana pancake

The birthday day on her official birthday.  I can't belive she is 5!!!




Making and blowing out her birthday cupcakes candles.

Did a scavenger hunt for all her presents and she had so much fun finding them



Preschool today.  Its a new unit this week.  We will be talking about food for the next little while.  What a fun activity Jalene put together


A very special trip to McDonalds for this girl!


Selfie time!


It makes me happy that she still has tantrums. She wanted gum and was freaking out that she couldn't have it.  And it turned into her screaming that she was now a stupid baby and "ugaly" because she wasn't a big girl anymore since I won't allow gum.  And I suppose that translated to her being "ugaly"  lo tried not to laugh but it was so hard!




lazy Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment