Sunday, May 3, 2015

April weekly roundup 4

We've been looking forward for this week for a long time for a couple of reasons.  First this was Natalies recital week.  Its here and it came and it happened, and its crazy.  It was so cute I couldn't even bare it! Her dress rehersal was devine and was so wonderful seeing her in her little costumes and up on a stage for the very fist time in her little life. They took pictures and it was just so perfect.  Second my mom came!!!! YAY!  I love when my mom comes! Its always my very favourite times cause I love her with all my heart and she is more than my mom, she is my very best friend and I just don't know what I would ever do with out her.  Its hard enough being so far away from her, so its so amazing when she can come and visit. We had so much fun.  The day she came was Tuesday and that whole day I was so sick with the flu, so she kind of came at the very perfect time ever.  She came and she totally took over and watched the kids and took them out and pretty much turned into this super grandma that I have never seen before, but was so impressed and little intimidated by!  Thanks mom!  You made having the flu so much easier.  Then we had so much fun outside and then she watched the boys while i took Natalie to her rehersal.  Thursday I took her to Westpoint park and she loved it so much and pretty much thought it was the coolest park in Salt Lake because of the climbing structure. I might kind of agree.  She came with us to the recital and we took so many pictures and she took some amazing videos, again thanks mom!  I love you!

Friday we took the kids to a new park.  Wild West Jordan park in West Jordan and had lunch at Neilsons  Mom loved it and so did we.  What a great Friday.  But Saturday was the best!  We had so much fun.  We went to McDonalds for breakfast, then did some errands, found out my car window broke, but she made me feel so much better about that.  I guress thats what moms do right! We then took the kids the milcreek nursery to boy some dracaneas and then to liberty Park where we ran and climbed and went on old fashioned rides.  My mom was blown away by the rides at Liberty Park.  I forget she is never here during the summer.  Such a fun day.  Sadie came over after, we ate pizza, and then we had the longest Ghost Whisperer marathon, since we both love that show!














































































No comments:

Post a Comment