Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December weekly roundup 3

Dec 15th 




looking at the squirrels


Dec 16th




Wings night




Dec 17th

Meeting Santa!











 getting cookies after Santa
















  At TNT Market for El





Dec 17th





Dec 18th
Out for breakfast with Grandma and Jen at Cora's

 Biggest crepe I have ever eaten ever!




Painting some Christmas pictures




Dec 19th
Out to play in the snow with Daddy





Christmas Cookies

Dec 20th
Getting ready to go out ice skating for the first time with Jen and her niece Heidi



getting help from some girls from the Team Canada Team who volunteer at Olympic Plaza

Santa on ice! Does it get cooler than this?



These two!!











Dec 21st


 The fish fry

Me and my Aunt Brenda


4 generations




My Aunt Brenda's christmas gift I did wood burning

Dec 23rd







Seeing the lights on Nose Hill with Mark and Jessica.  Natalie was so excited to go and see Uncle Mark, but sadly she fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep the whole time.  She was devastated when we got home and she realized what had happened.  Some ice cream and cuddles fixed it eventually though.



My wood burning I did for my Aunt Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment