Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July update

I can't believe its already july and june is done.  Its just crazy that spring flew by, summer is flying by and I feel like I am just watching my kids grow up WAY too fast!  ugh.  slow down please!!!

So Lets start with Natalie
She is just talking like nothing else.  I feel like has made such huge strides in even a couple of weeks.  She talks in almost complete sentences now, still broken but so amazing!

outtide
"mina baby wake up and go paygund."  shaking her said as she points to the window now as its night time "too dark"
"mommy me too raa raa" (too cold)
tide (beside)
lucky
niki (Aunty Jens new puppy)
Lads instead of laddy now I think because she hears grandma call him ladds
"I blow up...." (grow up)
"me too littal"(little)
"I wait for mina gramda/mina mommy"
"mina daddy ted no Odies"
tato (taco)
as she is explaining to me that she wants grandma to change her nap diaper "you tay outtide...grandma go intide me"

She loves doing head stands on the couch and summersaults all over the place and loves to sing in the car!  She always gets her brothers to sing along with her and it is just about the cutest thing int he whole world. I really just can't believe how cute she is and how much I just lover her with everything I have

She loves to eat outside on the deck table and on the couch and loves to play at playgrounds and can now swing on the big girl swing and climb and play server if there is a little cafe at the playgrounds

She is about 35 pounds now and probably close to 40"tall but is just the skinniest thing around.  So petite in stature.

She is officialy starting to go potty and will say "mommy i need mina potty" and can pee and poop in it and gets so excited when she does probably because I get so excited when she does!  She still wears a regular diaper for naps and a night diaper for bedtime to eliminate accidents but over all during the day she does so well.  She even used the real potty twice while we were at west edmonton mall! So proud of her!

She can now ride her tricycle all by her self with little to no help from me.  She is becoming a super peddler!  At least on the trike that is at grandmas house.

The Boys are not really saying anything new but they are starting to point to things they want.  Ben woke form his nap today walked outside and was pointing at something quite fiercly.  Turns out he remembers there is a playground behind granmdas house and he can see it from the deck.  I put him on the grass and ran right to the gate that opens up to the park.  It was really cute and cool!

They are far more adventurous on playgrounds and just love the swings and slides.  They are starting to want to hang and swing from the bars above the little slides now.  And they love to climb up things and play withe the wheels at the playgrounds.  They love balls and throwing balls and Laddy in particular LOVES to the hose and the sprinkler.

Ben not so much and I can't quite figure out why.  But their personalities are really becoming like black and white.  Laddy does what we call 'Hulking it out' with his fierce temper tantrums and Ben is still super sensitive and if you say no to him he will just start to cry. Laddy is more playful and bit more social and Ben really likes to wrestle with Laddy and Laddy does not really like being at the bottom of the doggy pile, which is were he is 99% of the time lol poor little guy.  They hate having their diaper off yet they like to play with it and pull it off.  Go figure!  They are only having their bottles at nap time and night time now and sippy cups through out the day.  Big change for them but they are doing really well with it.  They are terrible eaters and like to throw their food all over the place and play with it. I am really used to it but my dad does not like it.  I think it stresses him out when he sees it.

They love being able to walk and do pretty well with their little plush puppy back pack toddler leashes.  We often go for walks around the block with them on and they just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment