Friday, October 4, 2013

The boys first birthday


We sadly couldn't celebrate their birthday on the 2nd since they were so sick that day with hand foot and mouth disease.  We had to wait until the 4th to celebrate it which was okay.  Only two days later and the boys were a bit happier.  Still sick but not so ornery.  It was Grandpa's last day here before he made his drive back home, so it was perfect! 


The balloons....they LOVED them! 


 ....especially Natalie

Their little monster smash cake....I was going to make two but because they were so sick, I didn't think it was good for them to have too much cake lol   It turned out really well I think...I'm pretty happy about it.

ALL the presents from ALL the family.....felling blessed and loved!
 ....and they continue


the huge bins my parents brought to hold the presents soon became great and awesome toys for the the kids.

The smash cake smash time!


 looking good!

posing for the camera :)


yummy! 



playing with grandpa after their bath lol...
  It's present time!

they tried but didn't really know what to do with the presents or how to unwrap them...so Natalie did most of the unwrapping and loved it!

And of course she got presents too!

Showing me her new barbie doll from Auntie


the boys new cars

The best one of all....Natalies new Tinkerbell dress....thanks to Grandma....she is the best!

Here is a picture of the cake...I did a fun rainbow style cake for the kids and I really liked how it turned out....thank Pinterest!






No comments:

Post a Comment