Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Last days in Canada.... Kind of sad cause summer just flew by!


The boys in the backyard of grandma and grandpas house in the pool. it was really fun.  The last two days were so nice and hot and that we spent them both outside having fun splashing int he water and playing at the playground behind the house.  It was the best summer EVER!!!!!  I feel very fortunate! 


Having fun splashing in the pool




Nellz playing outside in her diaper...it was so hot! 


I love my parents backyard!  Its so big and beautiful
 eating popsicles on the deck
 and on the chair lol

 I need to cut her hair its getting way too long haha...But playing outside on our last day :)  Sunner was great!  I love this outfit....its so cute we got in the California in March...the beginning of spring...crazy!  Where does the time go???

Love love love this little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment