Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 23

Our Family


19 days until Natalie comes and I can not wait.  I am about to pop!  seriously!  We have almost everything done for her.  Nursery is almost done and my awesome sister-in-laws are throwing me a baby shower this saturday which I am way excited for!

We are so excited for Natalie to get here and add to our family.  I just graduated from the U in psychology and Eldon my husband is currently at SLCC doing his generals for an engineering degree.  We are planning on moving up to Logan next year for him to go to USU.  We are both super excited to head up there.

Right now we are living in northern Salt Lake which is really fun!  My husband works at a battery warehouse and drives while doing school and I currently work at Bio Kids a daycare/preschool.  But I only have 3 and half more days of work until I am done and ready for baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment